Monday, October 11, 2010

Been so stressed like you have no idea, guys! But that's okay. I'm still alive.

Managed to get some time to myself and got some creativity in.


My curvy lady character, Alexandra and more practice with whole body paintings. It's still pretty bland right now but I hope to shape it up.


This image is based off one of my favorite fanfics of all time. Yeah, you read that right. Rue and Sweet William is a Xenogears/Vagrant Story cross over that has stuck with me since I first read it, oh, five years ago. Check it out if you're a fan of either games! :3


 Last but never the least, The Mourning Son's gun runner queen Melinda who is probably not wearing any panties under that shirt. She's a tiny lady, probably only 5 feet in height, and just a little more with those boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment