Monday, October 25, 2010

Tempest says, I has a mate ^W^
Dorking around with his design. I think I am pretty happy with how that is shaping up. Also, she is so tiny! Well, compared to Tempest at least. Yol is at least 5'9" and much bigger than most (human) ladies. More or less, I've fixed on the idea that Tempest is part horse, part dog and part lizard. He really needs one more tail to balance out his design.

And the abovementioned mate, Yoloxochitl which is Aztec for "flower in the heart". She is a lady knight who is supposed to save the allegedly dead princess of society. After her encounter with Tempest, she is never seen again. She's pictured here with her usual face paint, which I based off an image of an Aztec warrior.

Why yes, thanks to a friend who planted the brainseed, this story will be post-Apoc Aztec/Filipino-Spanish. I shit you not.

No comments:

Post a Comment