Thursday, October 28, 2010

workdoodles

I drew these at work :3 But I totally do work when I am at work. I swear! Haven't really been working with pencil for a while. I think this is my first real pencil sketch in, ah, three months? At least, the first one that doesn't look like absolute crap.

 First official sketch of Yoloxochitl. Her hair still needs to be shaded in. Our heroine for NaNoWriMo 2010, Yol is my first female protagonist in a long time. I've always put off writing female protagonists because I feared writing female characters all wrong. A little bit more confident this time around though! Yol can be very easily described as tough enough to top Tempest. If only he were human sized.

Joshua/Honor, because where would we be without our little dose of unhealthy dysfunctional relationship? I am seriously loving the clinical look on Joshua's face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment